Campers receive 4-8 hours of weekly sports instruction. These classes will all follow a proven methodology based upon skill acquisition through progression. Each class will focus on a different specific skill, which will be worked on throughout the class, culminating in a small-sided scrimmage.
Beautiful outdoor 177 acre facilities in Bay Ridge featuring soccer fields, outdoor pool, private bowling alley, Movie Theater, basketball courts, arcade, and a cafe on site.
- Daily practices (Key Skills and Fundamental Training).
- Individualized Attention
- Training Sessions in our air conditioned 4,800 sq ft. Gymnasium
- Exciting trip every week throughout Tri-State Area
- Swim 4 times a week
- Snack provided
- Highly-trained & talented staff.
- Small groups to allow individualized attention.
- Bus stops and door to door transportation available. (All Buses are Air-Conditioned)
- Early drop-off/late stay available.
Children are tested for their swim level on their first day. They are split into levels 1, 2, and 3 and divided into different parts of the pool. Students who attend consistently throughout the summer typically progress 1-2 swim levels. Each day is designated for specific skills. On Mondays, campers receive individualized training, On Tuesday/Wednesday, the focus is on small group training and on Fridays for recreational swim.
**Kiddie pool available and floating devices included based on child’s swim level.