After careful consideration and provided that there is clearance from the NYC Department of Health in line with CDC recommendations, JCC Brooklyn is excited to announce that Summer Camp 2020 for ages 4-15 will be open! CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
Campers receive 4-8 hours of weekly sports instruction. These classes will all follow a proven methodology based upon skill acquisition through progression. Each class will focus on a different specific skill, which will be worked on throughout the class, culminating in a small-sided scrimmage.
Beautiful outdoor 177 acre facilities in Bay Ridge featuring soccer fields, outdoor pool, private bowling alley, Movie Theater, basketball courts, arcade, and a cafe on site.
- Daily practices (Key Skills and Fundamental Training).
- Individualized Attention
- Training Sessions in our air conditioned 4,800 sq ft. Gymnasium
- Exciting trip every week throughout Tri-State Area
- Swim 4 times a week
- Snack provided
- Highly-trained & talented staff.
- Small groups to allow individualized attention.
- Bus stops and door to door transportation available. (All Buses are Air-Conditioned)
- Early drop-off/late stay available.
Children are tested for their swim level on their first day. They are split into levels 1, 2, and 3 and divided into different parts of the pool. Students who attend consistently throughout the summer typically progress 1-2 swim levels. Each day is designated for specific skills. On Mondays, campers receive individualized training, On Tuesday/Wednesday, the focus is on small group training and on Fridays for recreational swim.
**Kiddie pool available and floating devices included based on child’s swim level.