PROCESS & TIMELINE
- All applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis and should be submitted by December 31st.
- Priority given to siblings.
- Child must be 2 years old at the start of preschool.
- Enrollment is determined on a first-come, first-served basis. Date of birth and schedule flexibility will also determine application status.
- Fall 2018 acceptance notices will be mailed.
OPEN ENROLLMENT POLICY
- We maintain an open enrollment policy throughout the year; if a spot becomes available during the school year, parents on a waitlist will be notified.
- When space is available for the current school year, parents/guardians are contacted immediately and an acceptance packet will be available for pickup in our office.
- When space is not available, your child’s name will be added to a wait list.
- Applications from 2017-2018 are not carried over from year to year. If your family declines a spot for the current year, re-application for the following school year in September is required.
If you are interested in meeting with us and getting to know the school a bit better, we welcome you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email completed applications to email@example.com
or mail to: JCC Brooklyn North Williamsburg, 14 Hope Street, Brooklyn, NY 11211