JCC Brooklyn Preschool Registration for 2021-2022 year is OPEN! Of course, we implemented modifications according to DOH guidelines in order to keep our children, families and staff healthy and safe.
PROCESS & TIMELINE
- Registration will be available online to returning and new applicants respectively according to the dates listed below.
- $100 non-refundable, one-time registration fee must be submitted before an application can be considered for enrollment.
- Enrollment is determined based on a variety of factors, including date of application, child’s date of birth, and schedule availability.
- Acceptance notices and contracts will be sent via email (hard copy on request).
2021-22 ENROLLMENT CALENDAR
- December 2020 Enrollment for New Students
- January 15, 2021 1st Deposit Due for All Students
- March 15, 2021 2nd Deposit Due for All Students
- Transfer between classroom/programs during the school year (September-June) is rare. Transfers will be considered on a case-by-case basis and depend on space availability, current classroom makeup, and child’s developmental needs.
- We maintain an open enrollment policy throughout the year; if a spot becomes available during the school year, parents on a wait list will be notified.
- When space is available for the current school year, parents/guardians are contacted immediately and an acceptance packet will be available for pickup in our office.
- When space is not available, your child’s name will be added to a waitlist.
- Applications are not carried over from year to year. If your family declines a spot for the current year, re-application for the following school year in September is required.