PROCESS & TIMELINE for admission for 2018-2019 year:
- We offer admissions based on the order in which applications are received, and then ongoing as space allows.
- Priority is given to siblings of those who have already attended the program.
- Child must be 12 months old at the start of program.
- The program dates are: September 2018 – June 2019
- Summer Camp is available from the last week of June to the 3rd week of August
OPEN ENROLLMENT POLICY
- We maintain an open enrollment policy throughout the year; if a spot becomes available during the school year, parents on the waitlist will be notified.
- When space is not available, your child’s name will be added to a wait list.
- Applications from 2017-2018 are not carried over from year to year. If your family declines a spot for the current year, re-application for the following school year in September is required.
Please email completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
or send to: 1224 Prospect Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11218download Parent Handbook