REGISTRATION FOR 2021-2022 IS OPEN!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
JCC Brooklyn Preschools will be OPEN for the 2020-2021 year! Of course, we have implemented modifications according to DOH guidelines in order to keep our children, families and staff healthy and safe.
JCC Brooklyn – Windsor Terrace Infant-Toddler Program focuses on toddlers’ development in a warm, loving, play-based environment. For those just beginning school, we support the transition to separate happily from favorite people (you!) and develop trusting relationships with teachers. We love our littlest littles and keep them giggling and smiling. We send pictures daily, and keep lines of communication open – there is no question too small about your child! We believe that children make meaning through interaction with the world around them, and we provide a wide variety of experiences each day to allow for active discovery and growth :
• Full and Half-Day Programs available (including early bird and extended stay)
• Bank Street progressive approach
• Fully licensed and experienced staff
• Jewish cultural activities
• Music and other specialists
• Beautiful, light-filled playroom with private outdoor play space
• Daily snacks – nutritious and delicious
• Project Based Emergent Curriculum
• Daily outdoor playtime (as much as possible in nice weather!)
Since children learn and evolve at what seems like lightning speed, we make sure to document their work every day so that you can see the progress your child is making firsthand. Children’s work fill our walls, and we invite you to explore the room when you drop off and pick up your child. Our art is all about process, not product, as children explore materials and their own abilities. We send home daily pictures and go more in-depth at parent-teacher conferences twice a year, or feel free to reach out more often! We only ask that you not discuss children at length during drop-off and pick-up when teachers are busy welcoming children into the room and making sure they leave safely.