Early Childhood Admissions
Admissions for Early Childhood Programs
PROCESS & TIMELINE
- Registration will be available online to returning and new applicants respectively according to the dates listed below.
- All applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- $100 non-refundable, one-time registration fee must be submitted before an application can be considered for enrollment.
- Enrollment is determined based on a variety of factors, including date of application, child’s date of birth, and schedule availability.
- Acceptance notices and contracts will be sent via email (hard copy on request).
- Additional policies and tuition information can be found in the “19-20 Registration Information” document, which can be downloaded from the right-hand column of this page.
2019-20 Enrollment Calendar
- January 2019 Enrollment Begins for Current Students & Siblings
- February 1, 2019 Enrollment Opens for New Students
- February 15, 2019 Contracts Emailed to New Students
- March 1, 2019 1st Deposit Due for Students
- April 1, 2019 2nd Deposit Due for All Students
- Children who are between 12 and 24 months of age on October 15 of the current year will be enrolled in the Infant-Toddler program.
- Children who are between 2 and 4 years of age on October 15 of the current year will be enrolled in the Preschool program.
- Transfer between classroom/programs during the school year (September-June) is rare. Transfers will be considered on a case-by-case basis and depend on space availability, current classroom makeup, and child’s developmental needs.
- We maintain an open enrollment policy throughout the year; if a spot becomes available during the school year, parents on a wait list will be notified.
- When space is available for the current school year, parents/guardians are contacted immediately and an acceptance packet will be available for pickup in our office.
- When space is not available, your child’s name will be added to a waitlist.
- Applications are not carried over from year to year. If your family declines a spot for the current year, re-application for the following school year in September is required.