Early Childhood Admissions
Registration for the 2024-2025 School Year is OPEN! Spots are very limited.
Take a virtual tour of our facility!
Admissions for Early Childhood Programs
PROCESS & TIMELINE
- Registration will be available online to returning and new applicants respectively according to the dates listed below.
- All applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- $100 non-refundable, one-time registration fee must be submitted before an application can be considered for enrollment.
- Enrollment is determined based on a variety of factors, including date of application, child’s date of birth, and schedule availability.
- Acceptance notices and contracts will be sent via email (hard copy on request).
- Early Withdrawal Policy: There are no tuition refunds for any reason. If you need to withdraw your child from the program after accepting a spot, all tuition payments paid to date are forfeited, including the deposit payments and activity fees. While enrolled in the program you are required to make scheduled payments while enrolled.
- December- Enrollment Begins *Priority given to current students and siblings. Contracts Emailed to New and Current students on a rolling basis
- 2 Weeks after you receive your acceptance letter, your first payment for the semester is due
- 1 Month after you receive your acceptance letter, your second payment is due.
- Children who are between 12 and 24 months of age on October 15 of the current year will be enrolled in the Infant-Toddler program.
- Children who are between 2 and 4 years of age on October 15 of the current year will be enrolled in the Preschool program.
- Transfer between classroom/programs during the school year (September-June) is rare. Transfers will be considered on a case-by-case basis and depend on space availability, current classroom makeup, and child’s developmental needs.
- We maintain an open enrollment policy throughout the year; if a spot becomes available during the school year, parents on a wait list will be notified.
- When space is available for the current school year, parents/guardians are contacted, and an acceptance packet will be made available
- When space is not available, your child’s name will be added to a wait list.
- Applications are not carried over from year to year. If your family declines a spot for the current year, re-application for the following school year in September is required.
- In order to be eligible for enrollment, you must submit a completed current registration online for each child.
- During the registration process, the following weekly schedule options are available:
5 Days per Week
3 Days per Week (M/W/F)
2 Days per Week (T/Th)
Requests for alternate schedules will be accepted and reviewed on a case-by-case basis
- Your child’s enrollment is not confirmed until we receive your signed enrollment contract and both parts of your tuition deposit.
- The school year begins after Labor Day in September.
- Registration for the Summer camp time is not included with the school year registration. You are not guaranteed a space in the summer program until you complete that registration.
- The tuition deposit is equal to two months’ tuition (September and June) and will be applied to your total balance. For your convenience, your balance will be charged in monthly installments and is due on or before the first of each month from October through May.
For any questions, please contact us at 718-407-6377 or email@example.com