Summer Day Camp
Summer Day Camp
- Beautiful outdoor facility on 177-acre, country-like campus in Bay Ridge
- Transportation available
- Highly trained and talented staff.
- Small groups to allow individualized attention.
- Air jumper
- Water tag
- Water slides
- Yoga and dance
- Martial arts and self-defense
- Arts and Crafts
- Theater and more
Snack included (please bring a nut free lunch)
Extended week of Summer Camp
- Limited spots available.
- There will be NO bus transportation for extended week of summer camp and campers will be required to choose a drop off location either at – JCC Brooklyn Windsor Terrace 1224 Prospect Ave (shuttled to campus) or Bay Ridge Campus drop off location. There will be a bus from JCC Brooklyn Windsor Terrace to the campus during extended week for those who were enrolled in camp this season.
- Groups will be restructured for this week.
- Hebrew Dual Language Camp will not be in session.
Children are tested for their swim level on their first day at the pool. They are split into levels beginner 1, beginner 2, intermediate and advanced and divided into different parts of the pool. Kiddie pool available and floating devices included based on child’s swim level.
Summer 2023 Dates
Full Session: June 28 – August 18, 2023
Week 1: June 28 – June 30, 2023
Week 2: July 3 – July 7, 2023 – Closed July 4th
Week 3: July 10 – July 14, 2023
Week 4: July 17 – July 21, 2023
Week 5: July 24 – July 28, 2023
Week 6: July 31 – August 4, 2023
Week 7: August 7 – August 11, 2023
Week 8: August 14 – August 18, 2023
Optional Extended week
Week 9: August 21 – August 25, 2023