Summer Day Camp
REGISTRATION FOR CAMP 2021 STARTS NOW! PLEASE CLICK THE REGISTRATION BUTTON BELOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT. ALL IT TAKES IS A FEW MINUTES AND $100 DEPOSIT WHICH IS REFUNDABLE, FULLY, THROUGH JUNE 1, 2021
Summer Day Camp
- Beautiful outdoor facility on 177-acre, country-like campus in Bay Ridge
- Highly trained and talented staff.
- Small groups to allow individualized attention.
- Transportation available.
- Swimming every day of the week
- Yoga and dance
- Martial arts and self-defense
- Arts and Crafts
- Theater and more
Snack included (please bring a nut free lunch)
Extended week of Summer Camp
Enjoy the fun times of summer camp for another week.
- Limited spots available.
- There will be NO bus transportation and campers will be required to choose a drop off location either at – JCC Brooklyn Windsor Terrace 1224 Prospect Ave (shuttled to campus) or Bay Ridge Campus drop off location.
- Groups will be restructured for this week.
- Hebrew Dual Language Camp and Sports camp will not be in session.
- Early late stay and drop off available at JCC Brooklyn Windsor Terrace – 1224 Prospect Ave only.
Children are tested for their swim level on their first day. They are split into levels 1, 2, and 3 and divided into different parts of the pool. Students who attend consistently throughout the summer typically progress 1-2 swim levels. Each day is designated for specific skills. On Mondays, campers receive individualized training, On Tuesday/Wednesday, the focus is on small group training and on Fridays for recreational swim.
**Kiddie pool available and floating devices included based on child’s swim level.