Summer Day Camp
We are officially opening up registration for JCC Brooklyn Summer Day Camp 2022!
Summer Day Camp
- Beautiful outdoor facility on 177-acre, country-like campus in Bay Ridge
- Transportation available
- Highly trained and talented staff.
- Small groups to allow individualized attention.
- Swimming every day of the week
- Yoga and dance
- Martial arts and self-defense
- Arts and Crafts
- Theater and more
Snack included (please bring a nut free lunch)
Extended week of Summer Camp
- Limited spots available.
- There will be NO bus transportation for extended week of summer camp and campers will be required to choose a drop off location either at – JCC Brooklyn Windsor Terrace 1224 Prospect Ave (shuttled to campus) or Bay Ridge Campus drop off location. There will be a bus from JCC Brooklyn Windsor Terrace to the campus during extended week for those who were enrolled in camp this season.
- Groups will be restructured for this week.
- Hebrew Dual Language Camp and Sports camp will not be in session.
- Early late stay and drop off available at JCC Brooklyn Windsor Terrace – 1224 Prospect Ave only.
Children are tested for their swim level on their first day. They are split into levels 1, 2, and 3 and divided into different parts of the pool. Each day is designated for specific skills. Kiddie pool available and floating devices included based on child’s swim level.
Summer 2022 Dates
Full Session: June 28 – August 19, 2022
Session 1: June 28 – July 22, 2022
Session 2: July 25 – August 19, 2022
Sibling Discount: $100 off the Second Child for 4+ Weeks
Loyalty Discount (In Addition to Other Discounts): $100 off 8 Week Registration, $50 off 4+ Week Registration
$300 for 8 weeks, $150 for 4+ weeks expires on Oct 8
$200 for 8 weeks, $100 for 4+ expires on Nov 12
$100 for 8 weeks, $500 for 4+ expires on Dec 31
2022 Increased prices will go into effect as of Jan 1, 2022