Summer Day Camp
JCC Brooklyn Camps follow all NYS and NYC COVID-19 regulations for Summer 2021
Summer Day Camp
- Beautiful outdoor facility on 177-acre, country-like campus in Bay Ridge
- Transportation available
- Highly trained and talented staff.
- Small groups to allow individualized attention.
- Swimming every day of the week
- Yoga and dance
- Martial arts and self-defense
- Arts and Crafts
- Theater and more
Snack included (please bring a nut free lunch)
Extended week of Summer Camp
- Limited spots available.
- There will be NO bus transportation for extended week of summer camp and campers will be required to choose a drop off location either at – JCC Brooklyn Windsor Terrace 1224 Prospect Ave (shuttled to campus) or Bay Ridge Campus drop off location. There will be a bus from JCC Brooklyn Windsor Terrace to the campus during extended week for those who were enrolled in camp this season.
- Groups will be restructured for this week.
- Hebrew Dual Language Camp and Sports camp will not be in session.
- Early late stay and drop off available at JCC Brooklyn Windsor Terrace – 1224 Prospect Ave only.
Children are tested for their swim level on their first day. They are split into levels 1, 2, and 3 and divided into different parts of the pool. Each day is designated for specific skills. Kiddie pool available and floating devices included based on child’s swim level.
Summer 2021 Dates
Full Summer: June 28-August 20
Week 1:June 28-July 2
Week 2:July 5-July 9
Week 3: July 12-July 16
Week 4: July 19-July 23
Week 5: July 26-July 30
Week 6:August 2-6
Week 7: August 9-13
Week 8: August 16-20
Extended Camp: August 23-27