Admissions for Early Childhood Programs
PROCESS & TIMELINE
- Registration will be available online to returning and new applicants respectively according to the dates listed below.
- All applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- $100 non-refundable, one-time registration fee must be submitted before an application can be considered for enrollment.
- Enrollment is determined based on a variety of factors, including date of application, child’s date of birth, and schedule availability.
- Acceptance notices and contracts will be sent via email (hard copy on request).
- Additional policies and tuition information can be found in the “20-21 Registration Information” document, which can be downloaded from the right-hand column of this page.
2020-21 Enrollment Calendar
January 13 – 30 Enrollment Begins for Current Students & Siblings
February 1 Contracts Emailed to Re-enrolling Families
February 6 Enrollment Opens for New Students
May 15 1st Deposit Due for New Students and Re-enrolling families
June 15 2nd Deposit Due for New Students and Re-enrolling families
September 2020 School Year Begins
- Children who are between 12 and 24 months of age on October 15 of the current year will be enrolled in the Infant-Toddler program.
- Children who are between 2 and 4 years of age on October 15 of the current year will be enrolled in the Preschool program.
- Transfer between classroom/programs during the school year (September-June) is rare. Transfers will be considered on a case-by-case basis and depend on space availability, current classroom makeup, and child’s developmental needs.
- We maintain an open enrollment policy throughout the year; if a spot becomes available during the school year, parents on a wait list will be notified.
- When space is available for the current school year, parents/guardians are contacted immediately and an acceptance packet will be available for pickup in our office.
- When space is not available, your child’s name will be added to a wait list.
- Applications are not carried over from year to year. If your family declines a spot for the current year, re-application for the following school year in September is required.
SCHEDULE A TOUR
Regularly scheduled tours for Fall 2020 have been closed for the year. Please be aware that we enroll by year, not semester. This means we do not take children mid-year. We will resume tours for Fall 2021 beginning in October 2020.