Admissions for Early Childhood Programs
PROCESS & TIMELINE
- Registration is available online to returning and new applicants respectively according to the dates listed below.
- All applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- $100 non-refundable, one-time registration fee must be submitted before an application can be considered for enrollment.
- Enrollment is determined based on a variety of factors, including date of application, child’s date of birth, and schedule availability.
- Acceptance notices and contracts will be sent via email (hard copy on request).
- In order to be eligible for enrollment, you must submit a completed current registration online for each child.
- During the registration process, the following weekly schedule options are available:
o 5 Days per Week
o 3 Days per Week (M/W/F)
o 2 Days per Week (T/Th) *Infant-Toddler and 2s only
- Requests for alternate schedules will be accepted and reviewed on a case-by-case basis only after all classrooms are fully enrolled.
CLICK HERE FOR TUITION INFORMATION AND TO APPLY ONLINE
2021-22 Enrollment Calendar
January 1: Enrollment Begins for Current Students & Siblings
January 25: Enrollment Opens for New Students
February 1: 1st Non-Refundable Deposit Due for New Students and Re-enrolling families
April 1: 2nd Deposit Due for New Students and Re-enrolling families
September 2022 School Year Begins
- Children who are between 12 and 24 months of age on October 15 of the current year will be enrolled in the Infant-Toddler program.
- Children who are between 2 and 4 years of age on October 15 of the current year will be enrolled in the Preschool program.
- Transfer between classroom/programs during the school year (September-June) is rare. Transfers will be considered on a case-by-case basis and depend on space availability, current classroom makeup, and child’s developmental needs.
- We maintain an open enrollment policy throughout the year; if a spot becomes available during the school year, parents on a wait list will be notified.
- When space is available for the current school year, parents/guardians are contacted immediately and an acceptance packet will be available for pickup in our office.
- When space is not available, your child’s name will be added to a wait list.
- Applications are not carried over from year to year. If your family declines a spot for the current year, re-application for the following school year in September is required.
- Applications do not complete enrollment, you must submit a signed contract and deposit in order to secure your child’s enrollment.
- After acceptance, if you wish to change your child’s schedule we cannot guarantee that we can grant a schedule change.
- If we grant a schedule change with lesser days, we will not be able to do partial refunds on your previous deposits nor allocate funds to the following month’s tuition.
- If we must close by the city or state’s orders leaving us unable to run in September, we will be giving full refunds on your deposit.
SCHEDULE A TOUR
We have begun tours for the 2021-22 school year. Tours take place at 6pm and we kindly ask parents to attend without children to help us maintain our health and safety protocols.