JCC Brooklyn North Williamsburg
This is a fun, interactive program for caregivers and children ages 12-24 months! Come join your child for arts & crafts, gameplay, story time, singing, dancing, snack and gym time in the pre-preschool class. Your child will have the opportunity to gradually separate (or not) from you in a safe and secure environment where you are never more than a couple of steps away.
Saturdays, October 10th – December 19th, 9:30-11:30am (10 classes)
Sundays, October 11th – December 20th, 9:30-11:30am (10 classes)
2 days- Saturdays & Sundays
November 28 & 29
*Priority will be given to siblings of current students.*
For more information, contact Milana at email@example.comRegister
We offer two free make-ups that must be approved and scheduled by the office. We do not offer make-ups for the first or last week of the season, and make-ups cannot be scheduled in classes that are sold out. You may schedule additional make-ups for a $25 fee per class. All make-ups must be scheduled and canceled a minimum of 24 hours before the class in question. If you do not alert us about a cancellation 24 hours ahead of time, this will be considered as a “used” make-up session.
– Temperature checks will be taken for both child and adult, if either have a temp of 100 or higher you will not be allowed to enter and will contact the office for a makeup class.
– Only 1 adult is allowed per child.
– To minimize dirt transference, we HIGHLY prefer that we do not have any strollers coming into the building. If you must bring a stroller then make sure it’s an umbrella stroller that can be folded and stored in the lobby on the carpet.
– A change of clean shoes is required before entering the hallway & classroom for both the child and adult.
– Masks must be worn by all adults, masks are not required for children.
– Maximum of 6 children allowed per class/pod